Electronic Devices R&D – Project development lead (m/f)
We are hiring a project development lead in the development of industrial electronic devices (m/f).
The ideal candidate has a pronounced interest and passion for industrial electronic devices applied in area of Energy and a desire for continuous development and increase of his/her competencies.
As a Project development lead your responsibility will be to lead, manage and facilitate new product development
More specially, you will be doing:
- Project plan creation (including planning of testing, systems integration, systems updating, training, among others)
- Establishing timelines for each phase of the product development process (including prototyping and testing)
- Managing the budget and financial resources associated with each project phase
- Supporting manufacturing and design activities by developing prototypes for products in development
- Providing leadership, motivation, and guidance to a team of designers and engineers
Write Technical Specification and Documentation
- You have a Master’s degree in electrical engineering
- You have 3+ years experience in similar jobs
Ensure that you also have experience and knowledge of programs and techniques in project management
You speak and write English fluently
- You have mastered your organization skills and analytical capabilities
- Finally yet importantly, you have experience in a cross-functional work environment
Other skills and knowledge which can you bring closer to this job but are not mandatory
- Knowledge of the basics of embedded system architecture (HW, SW)
- Basic knowledge of industrial electronic devices and systems
What’s in for you?
- Work on challenging projects for the global market (continuous education through practical work)
- Work in a stable, production company (in a multidisciplinary collegial team of experienced experts in various fields)
- Flexible working hours/working conditions
Christmas bonus, Easter bonus, Holiday pay
Additional payments for parents (newborn gift, St Nicholas Day gift)
Compensation of transportation costs for employees who live either in or outside Zagreb
Type of employment
- Permanent employment with a trial period of up to 6 months
- The base place of work is Zagreb, but the job description may occasionally include short business trips and work in the field
If you are interested and meet the conditions of the competition, please don’t hesitate to send us your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will carefully review all resumes. All applications are considered according to the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations on the protection of personal data.