Remote reading of gas brings a series of challenges for the entire chain of distribution and supply. From click on meter reading modules and explosive atmosphere compliant products to consumption nomination systems, KONČAR has its solutions.
Pulse Reader integrated with a radio module significantly simplifies the installation (no need for atex installation), advanced communications systems provide a coverage the most remote locations with minimal data transfer costs, and integration with Energy Management Systems brings additional savings.
KONČAR AMI is useful for utility companies that want a more accurate reading and prvovremenu charge and should base for distributed generation and renewable sources.
For the end user
KONČAR AMI is also extremely useful for the end user who wants to cut costs, to prevent unnecessary losses and save.
Why choosing KONČAR AMI?
- Minimum costs using long-range radio, existing GPRS or Ethernet networks
- Interoperability – reading measuring equipment from different manufacturers
- Integration with other information systems (Billing, main Energy Information System E2)
- Web hosting possibility
- Automatic generation and delivery of customized reports and alarms
- Minimum CAPEX and OPEX costs
- Made in EU
KONČAR AMI consists of the following components:
To collect the data: BeeKON basic module (IEEE 802.15.4); Wireless M-Bus, Pulse Inputs and RS-232/485 module.
To transfer data to the center: a long-range radio IEEE 802.15.4k, GPRS, Ethernet / ADSL and SD cards. In the case of data transfer to the main computer via a long-range radio, the user is exempt from licensing, as well as any costs of a telecom operator, which positions KONČAR AMI ahead of the competition.
The use of this system also increases efficiency and benefits:
- unlimited data transfer
- covering an area without gprs signal (radius> 12 km los)
- 4x less battery consumption compared to gprs
- a lot less response time
- a large number of devices per access point (> 10000)
- no data transfer costs
- guaranteed data security/li_item]
- standardized ieee 802.15.4k solution