Smart Grids radically changes our approach to energy production, transport, distribution, storage and finally usage. Whatever our place in supply chain may be, technology can rise efficiency and help us achieve significant savings when done properly. To implement necessary changes one requires expertise and proven solutions of highest quality.
The challenges of Smart Grid:
- Do the energy sector available to keep pace with economic and market trends while protecting environment
- Ensure efficient power transmission and a faster return of electricity after malfunctions
- Reduce the cost of managing and maintaining the system in order to reduce energy prices
- Provide better optimization and integration of foreign manufacturers in the system with support for renewables
- Make use of information and tools for quality management systems