Main features of the protection system are reliability and speed. Improving the monitoring and management of energy affects efficiency and saves money. In order to ensure the quality of protection, it is necessary to use a technology that retains the simplicity, and also introduces a variety of new possibilities of use.
Improving the monitoring and energy management affects efficiency and saves money.
Challenges of protective systems:
- Full protection of the medium voltage power system
- High quality control of all electrical values that will prevent unnecessary trips, and at the same time selectively isolate electrical failures
- How to easily adapt to the complex requirements of the system with fast configuration
- Perform simple testing of the devices with permanent self-monitoring
- Maintain ease of management and control on the device itself and allow a flawless access to devices via the SCADA system with the opportunity of access for advanced users