Public lighting regulators RRG
Better efficiency at less energy.
Public lighting is one of the major electricity consumers, whose share is about 3% of total consumption. Unnecessary and excessive illumination can be prevented by the targeted reduction in the intensity of the lighting depending on the time of night and / or location.
KONČAR RRG regulators are used for new or existing public lighting, and provide a consistent and effective energy savings – from 30% to over 40% per year.
For local government
RRG regulators are useful for the local government that wants to reduce energy costs while they are also boosting energy efficiency that encourages local development and pushing towards the status of “city of sustainable energy”.
The controller can operate as autonomous devices with a pre-programmed time of lowered voltage or as devices that are remotely controlled.
- uses the existing electrical grid as a transmission medium
- does not require setting up a new control installations
- enables group or individual control of public lighting
- transmission of information through electrical network is free of charge
- useful information is present at every point of public lighting
It is suitable for completely independent and autonomous adjustment of the time control with the appropriate measurement of electrical values. Setting and measurement can be carried out manually via the integrated keypad with display, via a computer or by wireless (ripple control signal, GSM, GPRS, …)..