To ensure water supply security is now a development backbone for the cities and the local communities. This is the goal of the KONČAR AMI system – to provide a sustainable, safe and reliable water supply with minimal losses.
KONČAR AMI provides solutions in various segments of the water supply and wastewater management – from the pumping stations, across suppliers and distributors to end users and the drainage systems they use.
With huge savings in the cost of readings, complaints and timely billing, provides leak detection and reduce losses and bring justice to the collection and ultimately creates a satisfied customer. Integrated with business systems and billing system, KONČAR AMI foundation is advanced water supply.
For the end user
KONČAR AMI is also extremely useful for the end user who wants to have their spending under control. Wherever you are spending is available in almost real time and can alarm in case of leakage. Losses have been detected and repaired, and the collection just.
Why choosing KONČAR AMI?
- Minimum costs using long-range radio, existing GPRS or Ethernet networks
- Interoperability – reading measuring equipment from different manufacturers
- Integration with other information systems (Billing, main Energy Information System E2)
- Web hosting possibility
- Automatic generation and delivery of customized reports and alarms
- Minimum CAPEX and OPEX costs
- Made in EU
KONČAR AMI consists of the following components:
To collect the data: BeeKON basic module (IEEE 802.15.4); Wireless M-Bus, Pulse Inputs and RS-232/485 module.
To transfer data to the center: a long-range radio IEEE 802.15.4k, GPRS, Ethernet / ADSL and SD cards. In the case of data transfer to the main computer via a long-range radio, the user is exempt from licensing, as well as any costs of a telecom operator, which positions KONČAR AMI ahead of the competition.
The use of this system also increases efficiency and benefits:
- unlimited data transfer
- covering an area without gprs signal (radius> 12 km los)
- 4x less battery consumption compared to gprs
- a lot less response time
- a large number of devices per access point (> 10000)
- no data transfer costs
- guaranteed data security/li_item]
- standardized ieee 802.15.4k solution